My thanks this month to TEC/Vistage resource Ian Cook, a principal of Fulcrum Associates, experts in team-building and leadership. He has developed some great ideas about how to improve your relationship with the person to whom you report.
Right up front, he identifies some super payoffs:
• More personal influence within your department.
• Higher responsiveness to your needs and concerns.
• Better personal image in relation to other employees.
• A solid “sponsor” to help move along your career.
• A bigger salary. He then presents six tips to achieve these payoffs:
On Congressional Corruption and Regulations ... - They’re more closely tied that we think! Our form of national government seems not to have the charges of corruption that other so-called de...
4 months ago